[Event Report] The 11th Semester of Health Policy Academy, July Study Group Session (July 7, 2022)
date : 7/12/2022
Tags: Health Policy Academy
Health and Global Policy Institute (HGPI) held the July Study Group Session of the 11th semester of Health Policy Academy (HPA).
At the study group session, we had discussion on “Political Actions for Strengthening the COVID-19 Diagnostic Testing Capacity during The Pandemic.” The perspectives brought to the discussion through the session included the pros and cons of the health policy actions taken during the pandemic, such as listing the PCR testing on the National Medical Fee Schedule in Japan.
The 11th semester of HPA will be held over the next six months. It aims to provide participants with opportunities to learn basic knowledge and acquire skills for health policy through lectures by opinion leaders and interactive multi-stakeholder discussions among participants.
For more information on the 11th semester of HPA, please visit here.
This program is available only in Japanese.
■Related contents held as part of the project
[Application Closed] Health Policy Academy the 11th Session *Application Deadline Extended to 31 March Noon (Opening in May 2022)
[Event Report] The 11th Semester of Health Policy Academy, Lecture 1 – Introduction (May 26, 2022)
[Event Report] The 11th Semester of Health Policy Academy, June Study Group Session (June 9, 2022)
[Event Report] The 11th Semester of Health Policy Academy, Lecture 2 – The history of Health Policy / Health Insurance System (June 23, 2022)
Top Research & Recommendations Posts
- [Policy Recommendations] Expectations for the 2023 UHC Political Declaration from a Planetary Health Perspective (September 8, 2023)
- [Policy Recommendations] Improving Patient Access to Genomic Cancer Medicine (August 10, 2023)
- [Publication Report] Planetary Health Promotion Project “Issues Facing Planetary Health and the Role of the Health Sector” (May 10, 2023)
- [Urgent Recommendations] The Kidney Disease Control Promotion Project – Establishing Kidney Disease Control Measures with Patient, Citizen, and Community Engagement and Collaboration: Recommendations for Current Issues and Topics in Kidney Disease Control (May 11, 2022)
- [Research Report] 2019 Survey on Healthcare in Japan
- [Announcement] Signs Open Letter Calling for Action at UN High-Level Meeting on Pandemic Prevention, Preparedness and Response (September 12, 2023)
- [Activity Report] Recommendations for Creating a Sustainable Innovation Ecosystem for Antimicrobial R&D (August 1, 2023)
- [Policy Recommendations] Building a Research and Development System Together With People Living with Dementia and Their Families to Drive Parallel Progress in Creating an Inclusive Society and Advancing R&D (April 25, 2023)
- [Recommendations] Mental Health 2020 – Proposal for Tomorrow: Five Perspectives on Mental Health Policy (July 21, 2020)
- [Event Report] “Global Trends and Japan’s Mental Health Policy” Global Expert Meeting (December 18, 2019)
[Registration Open] An Online Seminar for World Mental Health Day 2023 – Mental Health for People in Their Teens and Twenties: Putting Our Heads Together to Think of Hints for Supporting Mental Health for Young People (October 4, 2023)
[Urgent Recommendations] The Ideal System for Obstetric Care in Japan in the Era of Birthrate Decline (September 15, 2023)
[Registration Open] (Webinar) The 120th HGPI Seminar – Necessary Steps for Promoting the Integrated Provision of Palliative Care from Post-diagnosis to End-of-Life With Addressing Cancer Related Pain (October 10, 2023)