Sign Up for Our Free Newsletter
We would greatly appreciate your generous support for our activities. Please register as a registered newsletter member (free).
[HGPI] 100 Mail Magazine
Thank you for your continued support for Health and Global Policy Institute (HGPI). In this edition of our Mail Magazine, you will find the following information: 1. (Upcoming Event) Breakfast Meeting: New Vision for 2017 2. (Upcoming Event) Global Health Education Program (G-HEP) 2017 3. (Report) Urgent Forum on Drug Pricing Reform ‘Main Points of Discussion / Issues to Consider in the Future’
1. (Upcoming Event) Breakfast Meeting: New Vision for 2017 (Friday, January 20, 2017, 8:00-9:15 at EGG JAPAN Shin-Marunouchi Building) HGPI will host a Breakfast Meeting featuring Kiyoshi Kurokawa, HGPI Chairman, who will present his new vision for 2017. Dr. Kurokawa’s annual New Year Vision event is one of HGPI’s most popular breakfast meetings. We look forward to your participation. >> Registration and more information is available here: https://hgpi.org/en/XXX *Please note that this event will be held only in Japanese. **Registration will close at 10:00 on December 26. Participants will be selected by lottery draw and will be informed of the result by the end of December 27. We appreciate your understanding. 2. (Upcoming Event) Global Health Education Program (G-HEP) 2017 Every year HGPI is hosting one-week program to nurture the next generation of leaders and human resources in the global health field. This year, in partnership with Department of Global Health Policy, Graduate School of Medicine, The University of Tokyo, the program is taking you to Beijing, China. The 8-day program consists of 2 days of intensive workshop in Tokyo and 6 days of interactive fieldwork in Beijing with public health students of Peking University. Participants will have an opportunity to engage in discussion with Chinese students on global health agendas of Asia Pacific and create long-lasting friendship and network. We look forward to your application. >> Application form and more information is available here: https://hgpi.org/en/XXX *Application deadline is Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 17:00. **The program is conducted in English. 3. (Report) Urgent Forum on Drug Pricing Reform “Main Points of Discussion / Issues to Consider in the Future” In response to this forthcoming drug pricing reform, HGPI convened the Urgent Session on Drug Pricing Reform on December 9, 2016. This urgent forum provided an opportunity for fair and global multi-stakeholder discussion related to issues of not only on drug pricing, but also initiatives to streamline medical care through technological innovation and the design of systems to ensure the sustainability of social security. HGPI has compiled many recommendations and comments from the forum into the report “Main Points of Discussion / Issues to Consider in the Future”. >> More information is available here: https://hgpi.org/en/XXX **************************************************** This mail magazine is published irregularly for HGPI registered members and for HGPI contacts (those with whom we exchange business cards). If you no longer wish to receive this magazine, please reply to this message with [Unsubscribe] in the subject line. If you wish to change your contact address, please reply to this message from your new address with [Change of Mail Address] in the subject line. **************************************************** ◆◇Supporting member of HGPI (Annual membership fee 10,000 yen)◇◆ Health and Global Policy Institute conducts its work with financial support from foundations and companies as well as individual members both domestic and international. Your continued support enables HGPI to continue its activities as a non-profit, non-partisan think tank. We would greatly appreciate your generous support. >> To register as a supporting member: https://hgpi.org/en/donation.html ------------------------------ Health and Global Policy Institute 1-11-28 Nagata-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0014 Japan Tel: +81-(0)3-5511-8521 / Fax: +81-(0)3-5511-8523 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Web: https://hgpi.org/en/ ------------------------------
Supporting member of HGPI
HGPI conducts its work with financial support from foundations and companies as well as individual members both domestic and international. Your continued support enables HGPI to continue its activities as a non-profit, non-partisan think tank.
We would greatly appreciate your generous support.
>> Guidelines on Grants and Contributions
Individual Members (Annual membership fee 10,000 yen)
-Receive our Annual Reports and newsletters.
-Special discount on participation fees or invitation for our events.
We would greatly appreciate your generous support and understanding for our activities as a corporate sponsor.
*HGPI is recognized as a certified nonprofit corporation by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
Donations to certified nonprofit corporations are considered eligible for tax benefits that expand allowable limits on deductible expenses. Corporate membership fees can be paid in the form of donations.
For more information, please contact us.
Supportive Organizations and Individuals
Companies / Organizations / Foundations
Only organizations who have given express permission to be publicly identified as donors are listed below.
- Aflac Life Insurance Japan Ltd.
- Amgen K.K.
- Bayer Yakuhin, Ltd.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb K.K.
- CHUGAI PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
- GE Healthcare Japan Corporation
- Gilead Sciences K.K.
- GlaxoSmithKline K.K.
- Integra Japan K.K.
- Janssen Pharmaceutical K.K.
- Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd.
- Lundbeck Japan K.K.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
- MSD K.K.
- Nippon Becton Dickinson Company, Ltd.
- NIPRO CORPORATION
- Novartis Pharma K.K.
- Novo Nordisk Pharma Ltd.
- Pfizer Japan Inc.
- PHC Corporation
- Philips Japan, Ltd.
- Sanofi K.K.
- Sompo Holdings, Inc.
- Sumitomo Pharma Co., Ltd.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Yakuju HD Corporation
The above list does not include organizations, businesses, or groups that contributed to individual projects.
*As of April 1, 2022