Health and Global Policy Institute (HGPI), has opened this website, hereinafter referred to as the “Site”, for the purpose of having visitors understand our activities. Please read and understand the following terms and conditions before utilizing this “Site”.
When using this site we consider that you agree to our conditions
Each item of material (data compilation, diagrams, images, supporting documentation, audio, etc.) that comprises the information made available on this Site in whole or in part is the copyrighted work of the respective owners, who have agreed to its use on this Site, and is protected by copyright laws and treaty provisions. Alteration of this Site without prior consent is prohibited under copyright laws and the Law Concerning Prohibition of Illegal Access to Computer Systems. In the event that you use any material for personal use, please display, reproduce, or print on the condition that it will not be exposed to third-party access, will not be used for commercial purposes, and that modifications shall not be permitted. In the event that other conditions are separately specified, such conditions shall supersede.
Each portrait contained in this Site is subject to a portrait right, retained by the person pictured and protected by law. Reproduction of a portrait requires the individual consent of the person pictured. Please contact us if you should wish to use any of these portraits.
Please adhere to the following conditions when making citations from this Site.
- Please adhere to the following conditions when making citations from this Site.
- Ensure that the cited material remains strictly subsidiary to the original material in both quality and volume.
- Clearly distinguish cited material from non-cited material.
Please clearly specify: “Health and Global Policy Institute.”
Please contact us if you should wish to link to this Site.
The following contents are forbidden on this Site and any postings made to this Site containing the undermentioned shall be deleted.
- Contents disturbing the public order.
- Contents linked to criminal acts.
- Contents infringing the copyrights and other legal rights of others
- Contents infringing the rights of property or privacy of others.
- Contents causing any damage or disadvantage to others.
- Contents defaming, disgracing, or libeling others.
- Any other contents that are unlawful or deemed by the Institute to be inappropriate.