[Application Closed] Health Policy Academy the 11th Session *Application Deadline Extended to 31 March Noon (Opening in May 2022)
date : 3/10/2022
Tags: Health Policy Academy
*Please note that this program is available in Japanese only
In the face of changing population demographics, constant health technology advances, and rising health care costs, health policy in Japan is now more interesting than ever. The Health and Global Policy Institute will offer a program entitled Health Policy Academy, for people who would like to gain basic knowledge of the Health Policy.
In this program, participants will be able to learn the essentials of the health policy.
For more please visit the Japanese website.
Top Research & Recommendations Posts
- [Public Comment Submission] “Basic Plan for the Promotion of Cancer Control (Draft)” (February 18, 2023)
- [Urgent Recommendations] Challenges and Prospects for the Implementation and Execution of the Basic Law and Basic Policy for Child and Maternal Health and Development (February 17, 2023)
- [Research Report] Building a Mental Health Program for Children and Measuring its Effectiveness (June 16, 2022）
- [Publication Report] The Children’s Health Project Publishes Family Mental Health Booklet “Nurturing Child and Guardian Mental Health through Our Communication with Children” in Five Languages (February 6, 2023)
- [Research Report] 2019 Survey on Healthcare in Japan
[Event Report] The Health and Global Policy Institute Chronic Disease Control Project Holds Advisory Board Meeting for “Engaging and Cooperating with Patients, Citizens, and Communities for Obesity Prevention” (September 22, 2022)
[In the Media] What Healthy Climate Prescription Teaches Us: Health Care’s Approach to the Climate Crisis (Min-Iren Iryo, No. 606; February 24, 2023)
[Event Report] HGPI Special Seminar – Universal Health Coverage in an Era of Antimicrobial Resistance (August 18, 2022)
[Event Report] The Cardiovascular Disease Control Promotion Project, Phase 2. “Current Issues and Prospects for Advancing Cardiovascular Disease Control Promotion Plans in Each Prefecture” (March 15, 2023)