[Notice / In the Media] From Plan to Impact IV (May 26, 2021)
date : 6/8/2021
On May 26, 2021, Alzheimer’s Disease International (ADI) presented a report titled “From Plan to Impact IV -Progress towards targets of the WHO Global action plan on dementia-,” which assesses the content of national dementia strategies and monitors progress on their development around the world.
The most recent “From Plan to Impact” report from ADI is the fourth edition of the report, which was previously published in 2018, 2019 and 2020. This series of reports aims to monitor progress on the WHO’s “Global action plan on the public health response to dementia 2017-2025,” which was presented in 2017.
HGPI Manager Mr. Shunichiro Kurita contributed comments to this edition of the report in which he introduced examples of measures for dementia in Japan. (Mr. Kurita’s comments can be found on page 41.)
For details, please click here. Please note that this report is available in English only.
■ Related information
Our column on the 2020 ADI Report, “From Plan to Impact III – Maintaining dementia as a priority in unprecedented times,” can be found at the link below.
HGPI Policy Column No.13 – From the Dementia Policy Team “The Current Position of Dementia Policy in International Society”
Top Research & Recommendations Posts
- [Announcement] HGPI Joins Call for “Global Health and Medical Community Unite To Demand End Fossil Fuel Dependency at COP28” (November 1, 2023)
- [Research Paper] “Rethinking Japan’s Health System Sustainability Under the Planetary Health Framework” Published in Health Systems & Reform (November 21, 2023)
- [Research Report] Survey of Japanese Physicians Regarding Climate Change and Health (December 3, 2023)
- [Research Report] The Public Opinion Survey on Child-Rearing in Modern Japan (Final Report) (March 4, 2022)
- [Policy Recommendations] Furthering the Development of Precision Cancer Medicine —Proposals for Effective Policy Changes Based on Key Characteristics of Precision Medicine in Cancer Treatment— (September 20, 2022)
- [Activity Report] HGPI Submits Requests for the G7 Hiroshima Summit to the G7 Sous-Sherpa (December 23, 2022)
- [Research Report] Building a Mental Health Program for Children and Measuring its Effectiveness (June 16, 2022）
- [Announcement] HGPI Declares the Ministry of the Environment-led ‘Deco-Katsu Declaration’ and Participation in the ‘Deco-Katsu’ Supporters (October 16, 2023)
- [Urgent Recommendations] The Kidney Disease Control Promotion Project – Establishing Kidney Disease Control Measures with Patient, Citizen, and Community Engagement and Collaboration: Recommendations for Current Issues and Topics in Kidney Disease Control (May 11, 2022)
- [Case Study] Akari Shigemi “The importance of proper antimicrobial use for MRSA infections – Beware of rifampicin monotherapy induced resistance” (AMR Alliance Japan, December 22, 2021)
[Registration Open] Online Public Symposium “Dementia Risk Reduction: How Society Should Face the Individualization of Risk” (December 12, 2023)
[Registration Open] (Webinar) HGPI Cooperation with Lancet Countdown 2023 Japan Presentation “Climate Change as a Children’s Health Issue: The Latest Lancet Report Sounds the Alarm for Health Commitments” (December 14, 2023)
[Event Report] The 1st Advisory Board Meeting for Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) Support Project “Necessary Steps for Promoting PPI in Policy Making” (October 3, 2023)
[Policy Recommendations] Coming Together to Protect and Foster: Promoting Innovative and Sustainable Planetary Health in the Asia-Pacific Region to Build Resilient Health Systems (November 29, 2023)
[Announcement] HGPI Endorsed “For the Health of People and Planet: Priorities for a Healthy COP28” (November 30, 2023)