[Announcement] The 2nd HGPI Seminars +(plus) (July 30,2020)
Thank you for your continued support and understanding of HGPI.
HGPI operates with financial support from foundations and companies as well as individual members both domestic and international. Your continued support enables HGPI to continue its activities as a non-profit, non-partisan think tank.
This year, we kicked off a new series of seminars called HGPI Seminar+(plus) for all individual members. At the first HGPI Seminar+, Mr. Shunichiro Kurita shared information about the transition and the latest trends in dementia policy under the title of “Pick-up dementia policy.”
On Thursday, July 30, 2020, we will hold the second HGPI Seminar+. It will focus on our Women’s Health Project. Ms. Yuko Imamura (Manager, HGPI) will talk about the current policies surrounding and education system for Women’s Health in Japan and interactively deepen the discussion on this topic with everyone in attendance.
We would like these seminars to generate interest in healthcare policy and allow us to connect with all supporting members who are active in various fields. Together, we will enhance HGPI’s ability to function as a hub that brings a policy community together to work towards helping citizens shape health policy.
*Please note that this program is available in Japanese only
[The 2nd HGPI Seminar +(plus)]
■Date and Time
Thursday, July 30, 2020 18:30-19:15
Yuko Imamura (Manager, HGPI)
“Current Trends and Future Developments in Women’s Health Policy”
To apply: Individual members will be notified by email.
[HGPI Seminar +(plus)]
HGPI Seminars +(plus) address various topics based on the specialties of individual HGPI staff using knowledge gained over the course of our projects. In addition to various themes in healthcare policy, we hope HGPI Seminars +(plus) will allow participants to learn more about HGPI and feel closer to our operations.
Planned dates: Approximately once every two months.
Speakers: HGPI staff
Event format: 45 minutes (30-minute lectures with 15-minute question and answer sessions)
Venue: Webinar (For the time being)
To become an individual member, please click here for more information.
Top Research & Recommendations Posts
- [Announcement] HGPI Joins Call for “Global Health and Medical Community Unite To Demand End Fossil Fuel Dependency at COP28” (November 1, 2023)
- [Research Paper] “Rethinking Japan’s Health System Sustainability Under the Planetary Health Framework” Published in Health Systems & Reform (November 21, 2023)
- [Research Report] The Public Opinion Survey on Child-Rearing in Modern Japan (Final Report) (March 4, 2022)
- [Policy Recommendations] Furthering the Development of Precision Cancer Medicine —Proposals for Effective Policy Changes Based on Key Characteristics of Precision Medicine in Cancer Treatment— (September 20, 2022)
- [Activity Report] HGPI Submits Requests for the G7 Hiroshima Summit to the G7 Sous-Sherpa (December 23, 2022)
- [Urgent Recommendations] The Kidney Disease Control Promotion Project – Establishing Kidney Disease Control Measures with Patient, Citizen, and Community Engagement and Collaboration: Recommendations for Current Issues and Topics in Kidney Disease Control (May 11, 2022)
- [Case Study] Akari Shigemi “The importance of proper antimicrobial use for MRSA infections – Beware of rifampicin monotherapy induced resistance” (AMR Alliance Japan, December 22, 2021)
- [Research Report] Survey of Japanese Physicians Regarding Climate Change and Health (December 3, 2023)
- [Recommendations] The Future of Dementia Policy 2022: Deepening Dementia Policies Centered on People Living with Dementia and their Families to Lead Global Society (July 13, 2022)
- [Announcement] HGPI Declares the Ministry of the Environment-led ‘Deco-Katsu Declaration’ and Participation in the ‘Deco-Katsu’ Supporters (October 16, 2023)
[Registration Open] Online Public Symposium “Dementia Risk Reduction: How Society Should Face the Individualization of Risk” (December 12, 2023)
[Registration Open] (Webinar) HGPI Cooperation with Lancet Countdown 2023 Japan Presentation “Climate Change as a Children’s Health Issue: The Latest Lancet Report Sounds the Alarm for Health Commitments” (December 14, 2023)
[Event Report] The 1st Advisory Board Meeting for Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) Support Project “Necessary Steps for Promoting PPI in Policy Making” (October 3, 2023)
[Policy Recommendations] Coming Together to Protect and Foster: Promoting Innovative and Sustainable Planetary Health in the Asia-Pacific Region to Build Resilient Health Systems (November 29, 2023)
[Announcement] HGPI Endorsed “For the Health of People and Planet: Priorities for a Healthy COP28” (November 30, 2023)