(Registration closed)60th Breakfast Meeting:New Vision for 2017（January 20, 2017)
date : 12/12/2016
*Registration has closed.
*Please note that this event will be held only in Japanese
HGPI will host a Breakfast Meeting featuring Kiyoshi Kurokawa, HGPI Chairman, who will present his new vision for 2017.
Dr. Kurokawa’s annual New Year Vision event is one of HGPI’s most popular breakfast meetings. We look forward to your participation.
Kiyoshi Kurokawa, Chairman of Health and Global Policy Institute
Friday, January 20, 2017 8:00-9:15 (Doors open 7:45)
(10th floor, Shin-Marunouchi Building, 1-5-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo)
・General: 2,500 JPN Yen
・Students: 1,500 JPN Yen(Student ID required)
・Individual Supporting Members: Free
*Registration will close at 10:00, December 26. Participants will be selected by lot and will be informed of the result by the end of December 27. We appreciate your understanding.
**After your registration is completed, a confirmation e-mail will be sent automatically to your e-mail address.
If you do not receive it, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com or contact us at 03-4243-7156.
***Please inform us if you would like to cancel by 10:00, January 16. If you cancel after this, participation fee might incur.
Registration deadline: 2016-12-26
Top Research & Recommendations Posts
- [Announcement] HGPI Joins Call for “Global Health and Medical Community Unite To Demand End Fossil Fuel Dependency at COP28” (November 1, 2023)
- [Research Paper] “Rethinking Japan’s Health System Sustainability Under the Planetary Health Framework” Published in Health Systems & Reform (November 21, 2023)
- [Research Report] The Public Opinion Survey on Child-Rearing in Modern Japan (Final Report) (March 4, 2022)
- [Policy Recommendations] Furthering the Development of Precision Cancer Medicine —Proposals for Effective Policy Changes Based on Key Characteristics of Precision Medicine in Cancer Treatment— (September 20, 2022)
- [Activity Report] HGPI Submits Requests for the G7 Hiroshima Summit to the G7 Sous-Sherpa (December 23, 2022)
- [Urgent Recommendations] The Kidney Disease Control Promotion Project – Establishing Kidney Disease Control Measures with Patient, Citizen, and Community Engagement and Collaboration: Recommendations for Current Issues and Topics in Kidney Disease Control (May 11, 2022)
- [Case Study] Akari Shigemi “The importance of proper antimicrobial use for MRSA infections – Beware of rifampicin monotherapy induced resistance” (AMR Alliance Japan, December 22, 2021)
- [Research Report] Survey of Japanese Physicians Regarding Climate Change and Health (December 3, 2023)
- [Recommendations] The Future of Dementia Policy 2022: Deepening Dementia Policies Centered on People Living with Dementia and their Families to Lead Global Society (July 13, 2022)
- [Announcement] HGPI Declares the Ministry of the Environment-led ‘Deco-Katsu Declaration’ and Participation in the ‘Deco-Katsu’ Supporters (October 16, 2023)
[Registration Open] Online Public Symposium “Dementia Risk Reduction: How Society Should Face the Individualization of Risk” (December 12, 2023)
[Registration Open] (Webinar) HGPI Cooperation with Lancet Countdown 2023 Japan Presentation “Climate Change as a Children’s Health Issue: The Latest Lancet Report Sounds the Alarm for Health Commitments” (December 14, 2023)
[Event Report] The 1st Advisory Board Meeting for Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) Support Project “Necessary Steps for Promoting PPI in Policy Making” (October 3, 2023)
[Policy Recommendations] Coming Together to Protect and Foster: Promoting Innovative and Sustainable Planetary Health in the Asia-Pacific Region to Build Resilient Health Systems (November 29, 2023)
[Announcement] HGPI Endorsed “For the Health of People and Planet: Priorities for a Healthy COP28” (November 30, 2023)