[Japanese Version Release] The World Stroke Organization, Global Stroke Guidelines and Action Plan: A Roadmap for Quality Stroke Care—Roadmap Implementation Guide (February 2, 2021)
date : 2/2/2021
NCD Alliance Japan and the Global and Health Policy Institute collaborated with the international non-profit organization, The World Stroke Organization, to translate the Global Stroke Guidelines and Action Plan: A Roadmap for Quality Stroke Care—Roadmap Implementation Guide into Japanese. The translation was overseen by experts from the Japan Stroke Society and the Japan Stroke Association.
The details are available here.
What is NCD Alliance Japan?
NCD Alliance Japan is a collaborative platform for civil society organizations in the NCD community, steered by the Health and Global Policy Institute, aiming to further promote comprehensive, cross-cutting NCD policies.
NCD Alliance Japan has served since 2013 as Japan’s point-of-contact for the NCD Alliance, a collaborative platform bringing together over 2000 civil society organizations/academic institutions in more than 170 countries and we have been officially recognized as a full member of the NCD Alliance since January 17, 2019
By bringing together multi-stakeholders from both inside and outside Japan, including leaders of lived experience, members of industry, government officials, academia, and civil society, NCD Alliance Japan is working to support the development of lived experience leadership as well as policy-making which reflects and elevates its voice. NCD Alliance Japan also aims to contribute to problem-solving in the NCD space by monitoring trends both at home and abroad and actively sharing Japan’s insights with the world.
Top Research & Recommendations Posts
- [Publication Report] Planetary Health Promotion Project “Issues Facing Planetary Health and the Role of the Health Sector” (May 10, 2023)
- [Research Report] 2019 Survey on Healthcare in Japan
- [Research Report] Building a Mental Health Program for Children and Measuring its Effectiveness (June 16, 2022）
- [Policy Recommendations] Building a Research and Development System Together With People Living with Dementia and Their Families to Drive Parallel Progress in Creating an Inclusive Society and Advancing R&D (April 25, 2023)
- [Public Comment Submission] Opinions Regarding the Proposed “National Action Plan on Antimicrobial Resistance 2023-2027 (Draft)” (March 16, 2023)
- [Recommendations] Recommendations for the G7 Hiroshima Summit in 2023 Necessary Actions for AMR Control, Starting with the Introduction of Pull Incentives (August 29, 2022)
- [Policy Recommendations] Recommendations for the G7 Hiroshima Summit by the C7 Global Health Working Group (April 20, 2023)
- [Recommendations] Restructuring Diagnostic Services and Achieving the Necessary Innovation to Promote AMR Control (May 26, 2023)
- [Research Report] The Public Opinion Survey on Mental Health (August 12, 2022)
- [Policy Recommendations] Requests for the G7 Hiroshima Summit and Related Ministerial Meetings: Promoting Measures for Climate Change and Planetary Health That Keep Pace With the International Community (December 19, 2022)
[Event Report] Recommendations to Prime Minister Fumio Kishida on the issue of antimicrobial resistance (AMR) in the G7 Hiroshima Summit Leaders’ Declaration (April 28, 2023)
[Event Report] (Live Broadcasting) A Dementia Symposium Commemorating the G7 Health Ministers’ Meeting in Nagasaki “Collaboration in the International Community for Advancing Dementia Measures in a New Era” (May 14, 2023)
[Event Report] A NAGASAKI Planetary Health Expert Meeting “From COP27 and COP15 to the G7 Hiroshima Summit: New Partnerships for Solving Climate, Environment, Biodiversity and Health Issues” (May 12, 2023)
[RegistrationOpen] Health Policy Academy the 12th Session
[Recommendations] Restructuring Diagnostic Services and Achieving the Necessary Innovation to Promote AMR Control (May 26, 2023)