[Presentation Report] The 48th Annual Convention of the Japanese Association of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (The Japanese Association of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies; Miyazaki City, Miyazaki Prefecture; September 30, 2022)
date : 11/7/2022
Tags: Child Health, Mental Health
A poster titled “Building a Group Mental Health Program for Children and Measuring its Effectiveness” (Lead presenter: Shunsuke Koseki (Associate Professor, College of Arts and Sciences, J.F. Oberlin University)) was presented at the 48th Annual Convention of the Japanese Association of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies.
This study was based on “Building a Mental Health Program for Children and Measuring its Effectiveness,” an initiative conducted in FY2021 by the Health and Global Policy Institute (HGPI) Children’s Health Project.
The HGPI Children’s Health Project is currently engaged in an initiative with the J.F. Oberlin University Koseki Lab for FY2022, titled, “Improving Mental Health Literacy Among Kindergarten Teachers, Nursery Teachers, and Other Preschool Child Care Providers.”
Top Research & Recommendations Posts
- [Urgent Recommendations] Challenges and Prospects for the Implementation and Execution of the Basic Law and Basic Policy for Child and Maternal Health and Development (February 17, 2023)
- [Public Comment Submission] “Basic Plan for the Promotion of Cancer Control (Draft)” (February 18, 2023)
- [Research Report] Building a Mental Health Program for Children and Measuring its Effectiveness (June 16, 2022）
- [Publication Report] The Children’s Health Project Publishes Family Mental Health Booklet “Nurturing Child and Guardian Mental Health through Our Communication with Children” in Five Languages (February 6, 2023)
- [Research Report] 2019 Survey on Healthcare in Japan
[Event Report] The Health and Global Policy Institute Chronic Disease Control Project Holds Advisory Board Meeting for “Engaging and Cooperating with Patients, Citizens, and Communities for Obesity Prevention” (September 22, 2022)
[In the Media] What Healthy Climate Prescription Teaches Us: Health Care’s Approach to the Climate Crisis (Min-Iren Iryo, No. 606; February 24, 2023)
[Event Report] HGPI Special Seminar – Universal Health Coverage in an Era of Antimicrobial Resistance (August 18, 2022)
[Event Report] The Cardiovascular Disease Control Promotion Project, Phase 2. “Current Issues and Prospects for Advancing Cardiovascular Disease Control Promotion Plans in Each Prefecture” (March 15, 2023)