[Registration Closed] HGPI-Supported HIV/AIDS Fast Track Cities Workshop Japan 2022 (November 16, 2022)
date : 11/1/2022
Tags: Global Health
Health and Global Policy Institute (HGPI) is supporting Fast Track Cities Workshop Japan 2022 which is scheduled to be held on Wednesday, 16 November 2022, and hosted by the Japanese Society for AIDS Research.
The Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) has established the Fast Track Targets to end the AIDS epidemic by 2030. It promotes the Fast-Track Cities Initiative, an international partnership to achieve these targets.
The International Association of Providers of AIDS Care (IAPAC), an international non-profit organization, and the Japanese Society for AIDS Research (JASR) will co-host this workshop to introduce the Fast-Track Cities Initiative and stimulate discussion on HIV countermeasures in Japan. The conference aims to promote discussion on HIV/AIDS countermeasures in Japan and formulate policy recommendations necessary to end the HIV/AIDS epidemic in Japan.
For more information and to register for the workshop, click here.
Health and Global Policy Institute signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS in 2021.
Top Research & Recommendations Posts
- [Announcement] HGPI Joins Call for “Global Health and Medical Community Unite To Demand End Fossil Fuel Dependency at COP28” (November 1, 2023)
- [Research Paper] “Rethinking Japan’s Health System Sustainability Under the Planetary Health Framework” Published in Health Systems & Reform (November 21, 2023)
- [Research Report] The Public Opinion Survey on Child-Rearing in Modern Japan (Final Report) (March 4, 2022)
- [Policy Recommendations] Furthering the Development of Precision Cancer Medicine —Proposals for Effective Policy Changes Based on Key Characteristics of Precision Medicine in Cancer Treatment— (September 20, 2022)
- [Activity Report] HGPI Submits Requests for the G7 Hiroshima Summit to the G7 Sous-Sherpa (December 23, 2022)
- [Urgent Recommendations] The Kidney Disease Control Promotion Project – Establishing Kidney Disease Control Measures with Patient, Citizen, and Community Engagement and Collaboration: Recommendations for Current Issues and Topics in Kidney Disease Control (May 11, 2022)
- [Case Study] Akari Shigemi “The importance of proper antimicrobial use for MRSA infections – Beware of rifampicin monotherapy induced resistance” (AMR Alliance Japan, December 22, 2021)
- [Research Report] Survey of Japanese Physicians Regarding Climate Change and Health (December 3, 2023)
- [Recommendations] The Future of Dementia Policy 2022: Deepening Dementia Policies Centered on People Living with Dementia and their Families to Lead Global Society (July 13, 2022)
- [Announcement] HGPI Declares the Ministry of the Environment-led ‘Deco-Katsu Declaration’ and Participation in the ‘Deco-Katsu’ Supporters (October 16, 2023)
[Registration Open] Online Public Symposium “Dementia Risk Reduction: How Society Should Face the Individualization of Risk” (December 12, 2023)
[Registration Open] (Webinar) HGPI Cooperation with Lancet Countdown 2023 Japan Presentation “Climate Change as a Children’s Health Issue: The Latest Lancet Report Sounds the Alarm for Health Commitments” (December 14, 2023)
[Event Report] The 1st Advisory Board Meeting for Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) Support Project “Necessary Steps for Promoting PPI in Policy Making” (October 3, 2023)
[Policy Recommendations] Coming Together to Protect and Foster: Promoting Innovative and Sustainable Planetary Health in the Asia-Pacific Region to Build Resilient Health Systems (November 29, 2023)
[Announcement] HGPI Endorsed “For the Health of People and Planet: Priorities for a Healthy COP28” (November 30, 2023)