[In the Media] Commencement of the 109th HGPI Seminar “The Clinical Treatment of Infectious Diseases in Small Animals Today and in the Future” (mVm、March 1 2023)
date : 3/9/2023
On December 9, 2022, the 109th HGPI Seminar “The Clinical Treatment of Infectious Diseases in Small Animals Today and in the Future” (December 9, 2022) was introduced in the March issue (No. 209) of Journal of Modern Veterinary Medicine (mVm), a small animal clinical journal published by Farm Press.
The seminar invited Prof. Yoshiteru Murata (Director, Murata Animal Hospital; Visiting Professor, Center for Infectious Disease Epidemiology and Prevention Research, Faculty of Agriculture, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology; Director, Veterinary Infection Control Association (VICA)) and was hosted in commemoration of World Antimicrobial Awareness Week (WAAW) organized by the World Health Organization (WHO) as well as Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Awareness Month organized by the Cabinet Secretariat.
The report can be found in the “Conference and Seminar report” section on the website or here (Japanese only).
Top Research & Recommendations Posts
- [Urgent Recommendations] Challenges and Prospects for the Implementation and Execution of the Basic Law and Basic Policy for Child and Maternal Health and Development (February 17, 2023)
- [Public Comment Submission] “Basic Plan for the Promotion of Cancer Control (Draft)” (February 18, 2023)
- [Research Report] Building a Mental Health Program for Children and Measuring its Effectiveness (June 16, 2022）
- [Publication Report] The Children’s Health Project Publishes Family Mental Health Booklet “Nurturing Child and Guardian Mental Health through Our Communication with Children” in Five Languages (February 6, 2023)
- [Research Report] 2019 Survey on Healthcare in Japan
[Event Report] The Health and Global Policy Institute Chronic Disease Control Project Holds Advisory Board Meeting for “Engaging and Cooperating with Patients, Citizens, and Communities for Obesity Prevention” (September 22, 2022)
[In the Media] What Healthy Climate Prescription Teaches Us: Health Care’s Approach to the Climate Crisis (Min-Iren Iryo, No. 606; February 24, 2023)
[Event Report] HGPI Special Seminar – Universal Health Coverage in an Era of Antimicrobial Resistance (August 18, 2022)
[Event Report] The Cardiovascular Disease Control Promotion Project, Phase 2. “Current Issues and Prospects for Advancing Cardiovascular Disease Control Promotion Plans in Each Prefecture” (March 15, 2023)