[Event Report] HGPI Manager Gives Lecture at JCI Japan Medical and Pharmaceutical Group (August 20, 2022; Kobe, Hyogo Prefecture)
date : 8/30/2022
Health and Global Policy Institute (HGPI) Manager Mr. Shunichiro Kurita gave a lecture at a regular meeting of the Junior Chamber International (JCI) Japan Medical and Pharmaceutical Group.
In his lecture, titled “Dementia and Future Health Policy,” Mr. Kurita gave a broad overview on changes in Japan’s social structure that drew attention to dementia as a policy topic and explained recent developments in dementia policy, including the political and administrative trends behind those developments.
Top Research & Recommendations Posts
- [Urgent Recommendations] Challenges and Prospects for the Implementation and Execution of the Basic Law and Basic Policy for Child and Maternal Health and Development (February 17, 2023)
- [Public Comment Submission] “Basic Plan for the Promotion of Cancer Control (Draft)” (February 18, 2023)
- [Research Report] Building a Mental Health Program for Children and Measuring its Effectiveness (June 16, 2022）
- [Publication Report] The Children’s Health Project Publishes Family Mental Health Booklet “Nurturing Child and Guardian Mental Health through Our Communication with Children” in Five Languages (February 6, 2023)
- [Research Report] 2019 Survey on Healthcare in Japan
[Event Report] The Health and Global Policy Institute Chronic Disease Control Project Holds Advisory Board Meeting for “Engaging and Cooperating with Patients, Citizens, and Communities for Obesity Prevention” (September 22, 2022)
[In the Media] What Healthy Climate Prescription Teaches Us: Health Care’s Approach to the Climate Crisis (Min-Iren Iryo, No. 606; February 24, 2023)
[Event Report] HGPI Special Seminar – Universal Health Coverage in an Era of Antimicrobial Resistance (August 18, 2022)
[Event Report] The Cardiovascular Disease Control Promotion Project, Phase 2. “Current Issues and Prospects for Advancing Cardiovascular Disease Control Promotion Plans in Each Prefecture” (March 15, 2023)