[Activity Report] Joining the Dementia Innovation Alliance Public and Private Sector Working Group – Concerning the appointment of the committee (December 14, 2020)
date : 12/25/2020
Continuing from the previous fiscal year, Health and Global Policy Institute (HGPI) Board Member and CEO Mr. Ryoji Noritake will continue serving as a member of the Dementia Innovation Alliance Public and Private Sector Working Group established by the Government of Japan.
At its first meeting in FY2020, the Working Group discussed ensuring inclusivity for people with dementia from the start of framework development, during the process for establishing indicators to evaluate dementia-friendly products and services, and when building a foundation for a sustainable society achieved through the effective use of data.
Mr. Noritake expressed his high expectations for the advancement of user-led research in the field of dementia and stressed the importance of studying, evaluating, and adopting initiatives from overseas.
Moving forward, efforts for each of the three topics mentioned above will be advanced under the banner of the Dementia Innovation Alliance Public and Private Sector Working Group.
■ Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry website: Dementia Innovation Alliance Public and Private Sector Working Group’s first meeting in FY2020
*Available only in Japanese
Top Research & Recommendations Posts
- [Urgent Recommendations] Challenges and Prospects for the Implementation and Execution of the Basic Law and Basic Policy for Child and Maternal Health and Development (February 17, 2023)
- [Public Comment Submission] “Basic Plan for the Promotion of Cancer Control (Draft)” (February 18, 2023)
- [Research Report] Building a Mental Health Program for Children and Measuring its Effectiveness (June 16, 2022）
- [Publication Report] The Children’s Health Project Publishes Family Mental Health Booklet “Nurturing Child and Guardian Mental Health through Our Communication with Children” in Five Languages (February 6, 2023)
- [Activity Report] “AMR & JAPAN’S G7 PRESIDENCY: A Call for Pull Incentives to Drive Innovation” (December 13, 2022)
[Event Report] The Health and Global Policy Institute Chronic Disease Control Project Holds Advisory Board Meeting for “Engaging and Cooperating with Patients, Citizens, and Communities for Obesity Prevention” (September 22, 2022)
[In the Media] What Healthy Climate Prescription Teaches Us: Health Care’s Approach to the Climate Crisis (Min-Iren Iryo, No. 606; February 24, 2023)
[Event Report] HGPI Special Seminar – Universal Health Coverage in an Era of Antimicrobial Resistance (August 18, 2022)
[Event Report] The Cardiovascular Disease Control Promotion Project, Phase 2. “Current Issues and Prospects for Advancing Cardiovascular Disease Control Promotion Plans in Each Prefecture” (March 15, 2023)