[Announcement] Now accepting applications for volunteer editorial positions (The Japan Dementia International Exchange Platform) (November 30, 2022)
date : 11/30/2022
The Japan Dementia International Exchange Platform is an online platform for people living with dementia, their families, medical specialists, and all other people involved with dementia operated under the vision of, “Creating a world in which people with dementia can live with dignity and peace of mind by deepening understanding through exchanges across countries, regions, fields and roles.”
The Japan Dementia International Exchange Platform is operated by Alzheimer’s Association Japan and its steering committee members include representatives from Health and Global Policy Institute (HGPI) and the National Center for Geriatrics and Gerontology.
The Japan Dementia International Exchange Platform will be forming an editorial team and creating an information site for dementia, and is currently searching for fully remote volunteers.
The main volunteer roles include
- Editorial staff
- Technical support
Applicants are asked to select one of the above depending on personal experience and interests.
For details, please see the Japan Dementia International Exchange Platform website.
(Please note that the application page is in Japanese only.)
Top Research & Recommendations Posts
- [Urgent Recommendations] Challenges and Prospects for the Implementation and Execution of the Basic Law and Basic Policy for Child and Maternal Health and Development (February 17, 2023)
- [Public Comment Submission] “Basic Plan for the Promotion of Cancer Control (Draft)” (February 18, 2023)
- [Research Report] Building a Mental Health Program for Children and Measuring its Effectiveness (June 16, 2022）
- [Publication Report] The Children’s Health Project Publishes Family Mental Health Booklet “Nurturing Child and Guardian Mental Health through Our Communication with Children” in Five Languages (February 6, 2023)
- [Research Report] 2019 Survey on Healthcare in Japan
[Event Report] The Health and Global Policy Institute Chronic Disease Control Project Holds Advisory Board Meeting for “Engaging and Cooperating with Patients, Citizens, and Communities for Obesity Prevention” (September 22, 2022)
[In the Media] What Healthy Climate Prescription Teaches Us: Health Care’s Approach to the Climate Crisis (Min-Iren Iryo, No. 606; February 24, 2023)
[Event Report] HGPI Special Seminar – Universal Health Coverage in an Era of Antimicrobial Resistance (August 18, 2022)
[Event Report] The Cardiovascular Disease Control Promotion Project, Phase 2. “Current Issues and Prospects for Advancing Cardiovascular Disease Control Promotion Plans in Each Prefecture” (March 15, 2023)