[Announcement] Now accepting applications for volunteer editorial positions (The Japan Dementia International Exchange Platform) (November 30, 2022)
date : 11/30/2022
The Japan Dementia International Exchange Platform is an online platform for people living with dementia, their families, medical specialists, and all other people involved with dementia operated under the vision of, “Creating a world in which people with dementia can live with dignity and peace of mind by deepening understanding through exchanges across countries, regions, fields and roles.”
The Japan Dementia International Exchange Platform is operated by Alzheimer’s Association Japan and its steering committee members include representatives from Health and Global Policy Institute (HGPI) and the National Center for Geriatrics and Gerontology.
The Japan Dementia International Exchange Platform will be forming an editorial team and creating an information site for dementia, and is currently searching for fully remote volunteers.
The main volunteer roles include
- Editorial staff
- Technical support
Applicants are asked to select one of the above depending on personal experience and interests.
For details, please see the Japan Dementia International Exchange Platform website.
(Please note that the application page is in Japanese only.)
Top Research & Recommendations Posts
- [Policy Recommendations] Expectations for the 2023 UHC Political Declaration from a Planetary Health Perspective (September 8, 2023)
- [Policy Recommendations] Improving Patient Access to Genomic Cancer Medicine (August 10, 2023)
- [Publication Report] Planetary Health Promotion Project “Issues Facing Planetary Health and the Role of the Health Sector” (May 10, 2023)
- [Urgent Recommendations] The Kidney Disease Control Promotion Project – Establishing Kidney Disease Control Measures with Patient, Citizen, and Community Engagement and Collaboration: Recommendations for Current Issues and Topics in Kidney Disease Control (May 11, 2022)
- [Research Report] 2019 Survey on Healthcare in Japan
- [Announcement] Signs Open Letter Calling for Action at UN High-Level Meeting on Pandemic Prevention, Preparedness and Response (September 12, 2023)
- [Activity Report] Recommendations for Creating a Sustainable Innovation Ecosystem for Antimicrobial R&D (August 1, 2023)
- [Policy Recommendations] Building a Research and Development System Together With People Living with Dementia and Their Families to Drive Parallel Progress in Creating an Inclusive Society and Advancing R&D (April 25, 2023)
- [Recommendations] Mental Health 2020 – Proposal for Tomorrow: Five Perspectives on Mental Health Policy (July 21, 2020)
- [Event Report] “Global Trends and Japan’s Mental Health Policy” Global Expert Meeting (December 18, 2019)
[Registration Open] An Online Seminar for World Mental Health Day 2023 – Mental Health for People in Their Teens and Twenties: Putting Our Heads Together to Think of Hints for Supporting Mental Health for Young People (October 4, 2023)
[Urgent Recommendations] The Ideal System for Obstetric Care in Japan in the Era of Birthrate Decline (September 15, 2023)
[Registration Open] (Webinar) The 120th HGPI Seminar – Necessary Steps for Promoting the Integrated Provision of Palliative Care from Post-diagnosis to End-of-Life With Addressing Cancer Related Pain (October 10, 2023)