[Registration Closed] Application Information Session:“Health Policy Academy: The 7th Session of Health Policy 101” (August 9, 2018)
date : 7/19/2018
* Please note that this session is available in Japanese only.
The Health Policy Academy, which now has up to over 180 graduates, will be renewed and its 7th session will start in October 2018 as Health Policy 101. We had revised the teaching contents based on requests and comments from the past participants since 5th session. In addition, there will be a study group which will help participates to have an in-depth understanding of Public Health Policy in Japan. There will be an information session for all lecture attendees prior to actual lecture. During this session, we will provide an overview of Health Policy 101 as well as introduce an actual part of the lecture.
For anyone who plan to attend the lectures and for those interested in health policy, we eagerly await your application. There will be an information session for all lecture attendees prior to actual lecture. During this session, we will provide an overview of Health Policy 101 as well as introduce an actual part of the lecture.
We will upload videos of the content of the actual event later on.
Participation of this info session is not mandatory and will not affect your chance of attending Health Policy 101.
■Date and Time
August 9, 2018 18:30-19:30 （Doors open 18:15)
Health and Global Policy Institute Office
Grand Cube 3F, Otemachi Financial City, Global Business Hub Tokyo,
1-9-2, Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Limited to 30 people
18:30-18:45: About HGPI and Health Policy 101
18:45-19:15: Mock lecture
Top Research & Recommendations Posts
- [Research Report] Survey of Japanese Physicians Regarding Climate Change and Health (December 3, 2023)
- [Research Paper] “Rethinking Japan’s Health System Sustainability Under the Planetary Health Framework” Published in Health Systems & Reform (November 21, 2023)
- [Announcement] HGPI Joins Call for “Global Health and Medical Community Unite To Demand End Fossil Fuel Dependency at COP28” (November 1, 2023)
- [Research Report] The Public Opinion Survey on Child-Rearing in Modern Japan (Final Report) (March 4, 2022)
- [Announcement] HGPI Endorsed “For the Health of People and Planet: Priorities for a Healthy COP28” (November 30, 2023)
- [Policy Recommendations] Furthering the Development of Precision Cancer Medicine —Proposals for Effective Policy Changes Based on Key Characteristics of Precision Medicine in Cancer Treatment— (September 20, 2022)
- [Activity Report] HGPI Submits Requests for the G7 Hiroshima Summit to the G7 Sous-Sherpa (December 23, 2022)
- [Urgent Recommendations] The Kidney Disease Control Promotion Project – Establishing Kidney Disease Control Measures with Patient, Citizen, and Community Engagement and Collaboration: Recommendations for Current Issues and Topics in Kidney Disease Control (May 11, 2022)
- [Policy Recommendations] Coming Together to Protect and Foster: Promoting Innovative and Sustainable Planetary Health in the Asia-Pacific Region to Build Resilient Health Systems (November 29, 2023)
- [Research Report] Building a Mental Health Program for Children and Measuring its Effectiveness (June 16, 2022）
[Registration Open] Online Public Symposium “Dementia Risk Reduction: How Society Should Face the Individualization of Risk” (December 12, 2023)
[Research Report] Survey of Japanese Physicians Regarding Climate Change and Health (December 3, 2023)
[Registration Open] (Webinar) The 122nd HGPI Seminar: Keeping Pace with Growing Diversity of Health Information in Health Communication (December 19, 2023)
[Policy Recommendations] Recommendation: Suggestions for Building a Resilient and Greener Health Care System Considering Sustainability and Environmental Concerns in the Revision of Medical, Nursing Care, and Disability Welfare Service Fees (December 6, 2023)
[Registration Open] Online Global Expert Meeting: Considering Participation Among People Living with Dementia in the Formulation of National Dementia Strategies and in Policy Making Processes (January 22, 2024)