[Activity Report] Dr. Kiyoshi Kurokawa (Chairman, HGPI) has been appointed as the Vice Chair of the World Dementia Council (WDC) (June 22, 2021)
date : 6/23/2021
Dr. Kiyoshi Kurokawa (Chairman, Health and Global Policy Institute (HGPI)) has been appointed as the Vice Chair of the World Dementia Council (WDC).
>> For more information: here
■ About World Dementia Council
The World Dementia Council (WDC) is an independent charity that is based in London and operates internationally. The Council comprises 24 members from all sectors of society around the globe, included HGPI Chairman Kiyoshi Kurokawa. The Council aims to improve dementia countermeasures through international advocacy, international leadership, and the building of global networks.
Since the establishment of the World Dementia Council (WDC) in 2013, HGPI and the WDC have collaborated in joint initiatives such as presenting policy proposals and gathering best practices, and Dr. Kiyoshi Kurokawa has served as its only Japanese member.
More information on the World Dementia Council can be found on its website.
Top Research & Recommendations Posts
- [Public Comment Submission] “Basic Plan for the Promotion of Cancer Control (Draft)” (February 18, 2023)
- [Urgent Recommendations] Challenges and Prospects for the Implementation and Execution of the Basic Law and Basic Policy for Child and Maternal Health and Development (February 17, 2023)
- [Research Report] Building a Mental Health Program for Children and Measuring its Effectiveness (June 16, 2022）
- [Publication Report] The Children’s Health Project Publishes Family Mental Health Booklet “Nurturing Child and Guardian Mental Health through Our Communication with Children” in Five Languages (February 6, 2023)
- [Research Report] 2019 Survey on Healthcare in Japan
[Event Report] The Health and Global Policy Institute Chronic Disease Control Project Holds Advisory Board Meeting for “Engaging and Cooperating with Patients, Citizens, and Communities for Obesity Prevention” (September 22, 2022)
[In the Media] What Healthy Climate Prescription Teaches Us: Health Care’s Approach to the Climate Crisis (Min-Iren Iryo, No. 606; February 24, 2023)
[Event Report] HGPI Special Seminar – Universal Health Coverage in an Era of Antimicrobial Resistance (August 18, 2022)
[Event Report] The Cardiovascular Disease Control Promotion Project, Phase 2. “Current Issues and Prospects for Advancing Cardiovascular Disease Control Promotion Plans in Each Prefecture” (March 15, 2023)