[Event Report] HGPI Manager Attends “Universal Health Coverage (UHC) in an Era of Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) and Pandemics” (February 21-22, 2023)
date : 3/9/2023
On February 21 and 22, Health and Global Policy Institute (HGPI) Manager Ms. Yui Kohno attended a high-level conference on “Universal Health Coverage (UHC) in an Era of Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) and Pandemics” in Tokyo. This conference was hosted by the Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) and co-hosted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the AMR Clinical Reference Center.
In this conference, approximately 60 public health experts from countries across Asia and Europe, international organizations, private companies and NGOs participated and discussed the promotion of UHC from the perspective of infectious disease control measures that incorporate the AMR perspective.
For details, please visit the event website, which can be found here.
Top Research & Recommendations Posts
- [Urgent Recommendations] Challenges and Prospects for the Implementation and Execution of the Basic Law and Basic Policy for Child and Maternal Health and Development (February 17, 2023)
- [Public Comment Submission] “Basic Plan for the Promotion of Cancer Control (Draft)” (February 18, 2023)
- [Research Report] Building a Mental Health Program for Children and Measuring its Effectiveness (June 16, 2022）
- [Publication Report] The Children’s Health Project Publishes Family Mental Health Booklet “Nurturing Child and Guardian Mental Health through Our Communication with Children” in Five Languages (February 6, 2023)
- [Research Report] 2019 Survey on Healthcare in Japan
[Event Report] The Health and Global Policy Institute Chronic Disease Control Project Holds Advisory Board Meeting for “Engaging and Cooperating with Patients, Citizens, and Communities for Obesity Prevention” (September 22, 2022)
[In the Media] What Healthy Climate Prescription Teaches Us: Health Care’s Approach to the Climate Crisis (Min-Iren Iryo, No. 606; February 24, 2023)
[Event Report] HGPI Special Seminar – Universal Health Coverage in an Era of Antimicrobial Resistance (August 18, 2022)
[Event Report] The Cardiovascular Disease Control Promotion Project, Phase 2. “Current Issues and Prospects for Advancing Cardiovascular Disease Control Promotion Plans in Each Prefecture” (March 15, 2023)