[Publication Report] A report on the 36th Congress of Japan Association for International Health “International Cooperation for Sustainable Healthcare after the Pandemic” (Japan Alliance on Neglected Tropical Diseases (JAGntd); April 20, 2022)
date : 5/12/2022
Tags: Global Health
The Japan Alliance on Neglected Tropical Diseases (JAGntd) released a report entitled, “International Cooperation for Sustainable Healthcare after the Pandemic”. The report covers the 36th Congress of Japan Association for International Health, where Health and Global Policy Institute (HGPI) Senior Manager Mr. Joji Sugawara was a guest speaker.
Mr. Sugawara participated in Symposium 5, “The Kigali Declaration on Neglected Tropical Diseases and Japan’s Response”. At the symposium, Mr. Sugawara and the other speakers deepened discussions on challenges that must be overcome to realize policies, the characteristics of Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTDs) and the paradigm shift in global health, and milestones for the future, including for the Government of Japan’s global health strategy.
The report can be accessed here.
*Available only in Japanese
Top Research & Recommendations Posts
- [Publication Report] Planetary Health Promotion Project “Issues Facing Planetary Health and the Role of the Health Sector” (May 10, 2023)
- [Research Report] 2019 Survey on Healthcare in Japan
- [Research Report] Building a Mental Health Program for Children and Measuring its Effectiveness (June 16, 2022）
- [Policy Recommendations] Building a Research and Development System Together With People Living with Dementia and Their Families to Drive Parallel Progress in Creating an Inclusive Society and Advancing R&D (April 25, 2023)
- [Public Comment Submission] Opinions Regarding the Proposed “National Action Plan on Antimicrobial Resistance 2023-2027 (Draft)” (March 16, 2023)
- [Recommendations] Recommendations for the G7 Hiroshima Summit in 2023 Necessary Actions for AMR Control, Starting with the Introduction of Pull Incentives (August 29, 2022)
- [Policy Recommendations] Recommendations for the G7 Hiroshima Summit by the C7 Global Health Working Group (April 20, 2023)
- [Recommendations] Restructuring Diagnostic Services and Achieving the Necessary Innovation to Promote AMR Control (May 26, 2023)
- [Research Report] The Public Opinion Survey on Mental Health (August 12, 2022)
- [Policy Recommendations] Requests for the G7 Hiroshima Summit and Related Ministerial Meetings: Promoting Measures for Climate Change and Planetary Health That Keep Pace With the International Community (December 19, 2022)
[Event Report] Recommendations to Prime Minister Fumio Kishida on the issue of antimicrobial resistance (AMR) in the G7 Hiroshima Summit Leaders’ Declaration (April 28, 2023)
[Event Report] (Live Broadcasting) A Dementia Symposium Commemorating the G7 Health Ministers’ Meeting in Nagasaki “Collaboration in the International Community for Advancing Dementia Measures in a New Era” (May 14, 2023)
[Event Report] A NAGASAKI Planetary Health Expert Meeting “From COP27 and COP15 to the G7 Hiroshima Summit: New Partnerships for Solving Climate, Environment, Biodiversity and Health Issues” (May 12, 2023)
[RegistrationOpen] Health Policy Academy the 12th Session
[Recommendations] Restructuring Diagnostic Services and Achieving the Necessary Innovation to Promote AMR Control (May 26, 2023)