56th Breakfast Meeting – New Year Speech by Dr Kiyoshi Kurokawa
date : 11/27/2015
On January 8, HGPI will host a Breakfast Meeting featuring Kiyoshi Kurokawa, HGPI Chairman, who will present his new vision for 2016. Dr. Kurokawa’s annual New Year Vision event is one of HGPI’s most popular breakfast meetings. We look forward to your participation.
■Speaker: Kiyoshi Kurokawa, Chairman of Health and Global Policy Institute.
■Date: January 8 (Fri) 8:00-9:15am (Doors open 7:45)
EGG JAPAN (10th floor, Shin-marunouchi Building, 1-5-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-6510)
2,500 JPN Yen
1,500 JPN Yen for studets (Please bring student card with you)
*Free for idividual supporting member
※Registration will close at 12:00 am on December 14. Participants will be selected by lot and will be informed of the result by the end of December 15. We appreciate your understanding.
※Please inform us if you would like to cancel by 17:00, January 5. If you cancel after this, participation fee might incur.
Registration deadline: 2015-12-14
Top Research & Recommendations Posts
- [Research Report] Survey of Japanese Physicians Regarding Climate Change and Health (December 3, 2023)
- [Research Paper] “Rethinking Japan’s Health System Sustainability Under the Planetary Health Framework” Published in Health Systems & Reform (November 21, 2023)
- [Announcement] HGPI Joins Call for “Global Health and Medical Community Unite To Demand End Fossil Fuel Dependency at COP28” (November 1, 2023)
- [Research Report] The Public Opinion Survey on Child-Rearing in Modern Japan (Final Report) (March 4, 2022)
- [Announcement] HGPI Endorsed “For the Health of People and Planet: Priorities for a Healthy COP28” (November 30, 2023)
- [Policy Recommendations] Furthering the Development of Precision Cancer Medicine —Proposals for Effective Policy Changes Based on Key Characteristics of Precision Medicine in Cancer Treatment— (September 20, 2022)
- [Activity Report] HGPI Submits Requests for the G7 Hiroshima Summit to the G7 Sous-Sherpa (December 23, 2022)
- [Urgent Recommendations] The Kidney Disease Control Promotion Project – Establishing Kidney Disease Control Measures with Patient, Citizen, and Community Engagement and Collaboration: Recommendations for Current Issues and Topics in Kidney Disease Control (May 11, 2022)
- [Policy Recommendations] Coming Together to Protect and Foster: Promoting Innovative and Sustainable Planetary Health in the Asia-Pacific Region to Build Resilient Health Systems (November 29, 2023)
- [Research Report] Building a Mental Health Program for Children and Measuring its Effectiveness (June 16, 2022）
[Registration Open] Online Public Symposium “Dementia Risk Reduction: How Society Should Face the Individualization of Risk” (December 12, 2023)
[Research Report] Survey of Japanese Physicians Regarding Climate Change and Health (December 3, 2023)
[Registration Open] (Webinar) The 122nd HGPI Seminar: Keeping Pace with Growing Diversity of Health Information in Health Communication (December 19, 2023)
[Policy Recommendations] Recommendation: Suggestions for Building a Resilient and Greener Health Care System Considering Sustainability and Environmental Concerns in the Revision of Medical, Nursing Care, and Disability Welfare Service Fees (December 6, 2023)
[Registration Open] Online Global Expert Meeting: Considering Participation Among People Living with Dementia in the Formulation of National Dementia Strategies and in Policy Making Processes (January 22, 2024)