[Event Report] The 9th Semester of Health Policy Academy: Short Presentation Session (September 15, 2020)
date : 10/12/2020
Tags: Health Policy Academy
At the last study group session in the current semester of Health Policy Academy, which began in May, we held a session for sharing short presentations.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this semester’s events have all been held remotely. It was our great pleasure to hold this event in a hybrid format, for the first time in this semester, that allowed us to gather many students not only online but also at a place.
At the short presentation session, each student gave a presentation on the theme, ” Health Policy from My Perspective.” The presentations were inspired by each student’s individual experiences as well as previous Health Policy Academy programs. After each presentation, we also held intense discussions with HGPI Board Member Mr. Kohei Onozaki.
■ Study Group Session Program
Session 1: The History and Challenges of Health Policy
Session 2: The Medical Service Fee Schedule
Session 3: Pharmaceutical and Medical Device
Session 4: Long-Term Care Insurance System
Session 5: End-of-life Care
Session 6: Short Presentation
* Please note that this program is available in Japanese only.
Top Research & Recommendations Posts
- [Policy Recommendations] Expectations for the 2023 UHC Political Declaration from a Planetary Health Perspective (September 8, 2023)
- [Policy Recommendations] Improving Patient Access to Genomic Cancer Medicine (August 10, 2023)
- [Publication Report] Planetary Health Promotion Project “Issues Facing Planetary Health and the Role of the Health Sector” (May 10, 2023)
- [Announcement] Signs Open Letter Calling for Action at UN High-Level Meeting on Pandemic Prevention, Preparedness and Response (September 12, 2023)
- [Activity Report] Recommendations for Creating a Sustainable Innovation Ecosystem for Antimicrobial R&D (August 1, 2023)
- [Research Report] 2019 Survey on Healthcare in Japan
- [Urgent Recommendations] The Kidney Disease Control Promotion Project – Establishing Kidney Disease Control Measures with Patient, Citizen, and Community Engagement and Collaboration: Recommendations for Current Issues and Topics in Kidney Disease Control (May 11, 2022)
- [Urgent Recommendations] The Ideal System for Obstetric Care in Japan in the Era of Birthrate Decline (September 15, 2023)
- [Policy Recommendations] Building a Research and Development System Together With People Living with Dementia and Their Families to Drive Parallel Progress in Creating an Inclusive Society and Advancing R&D (April 25, 2023)
- [Announcement] Signs “100 days to COP28: Open letter urges to raise air pollution up agenda” (September 4, 2023)
[Registration Open] HGPI Special Seminar “WHO Healthy Cities and the Rise of Compassionate Communities: A necessary public health correction” (October 27, 2023)
[Registration Open] An Online Seminar for World Mental Health Day 2023 – Mental Health for People in Their Teens and Twenties: Putting Our Heads Together to Think of Hints for Supporting Mental Health for Young People (October 4, 2023)
[Urgent Recommendations] The Ideal System for Obstetric Care in Japan in the Era of Birthrate Decline (September 15, 2023)
[Registration Open] (Webinar) The 120th HGPI Seminar – Necessary Steps for Promoting the Integrated Provision of Palliative Care from Post-diagnosis to End-of-Life With Addressing Cancer Related Pain (October 10, 2023)